PRECISION ENGINEERED FOR MAXIMUM PERFORMANCE IN THE FIELD
Designed and built to rigorous US military standards, Lifeline is a superior AGM battery in every measure: Safety, Reliability, Service Life and above all - Performance. Manufactured without compromise, Lifeline batteries are aimed at the premium end of the Marine, Caravan and Motorhome markets. Ultra low internal resistance is a deﬁning feature of the Lifeline range which combines with industry leading charge efﬁciency to provide dramatically shorter recharge time. Current on recharge is also unlimited, provided the voltage is regulated. With a long lifespan of up to 5000 cycles and true CCA starting ratings Lifeline batteries are suitable for all starting, deep cycle and dual purpose applications.
A further major advantage of the Lifeline battery is its unparalleled vibration resistance, and it is the only off-the-shelf battery that passes the stringent vibration requirements of the US Coast Guard and Navy. Lifeline batteries are also the safest readily available in Australia with regards to explosion potential under severe overcharge. These features and attributes combine to provide the safest, longest lasting, fastest recharging and most vibration resistant battery on the market today.
• Complete hand assembly process – from the ﬁrst stages of grid casting to the ﬁnal forming of the batteries, the materials are handled at each phase and carefully inspected to insure ﬂawless operation.
• Lifeline use the highest quality metals, glass matting, separators, epoxies and patented case construction.
• Redundancy of quality control inspections at every stage of construction. Through the entire manufacturing process all quality control data is collected and stored in an extensive electronic library and available for reference if needed.
• As a pioneer of the highest quality AGM battery technology Lifeline (Concord) have more than 40 years experience with a proven successful battery line. American family-owned and operated battery company that has been manufacturing and testing batteries since 1972.
• Extensive testing and development in two core markets, Marine and RV, has achieved operational life expectancies between 5 and 8 years.
• More importantly than testing higher in an individual rating, Lifeline Batteries have been constructed to provide the optimal performance of what is required in every Marine and RV application.
• Lifeline's extensive history of developing a premium AGM battery and proven success rate as determined through proper testing, has culminated into a product that is leading the industry in a number of areas.
• Lifeline batteries have an extremely low internal resistance that allows them to accept current, much more efﬁciently than ﬂooded lead-acid, gelled and other AGM batteries.
• During normal charging conditions there is no dangerous gassing and no hands-on maintenance required. Lifeline batteries are a leader in the industry and provide roughly 1000 life-cycles discharged to the recommended 50%, which is 2 to 3 times more than many industry averages.
• More than 150 original equipment manufacturers around the globe trust the quality assurance provided by the Lifeline AGM battery line. Like the list of manufacturers employing Lifeline & Corcord batteries as original equipment, Lifeline has built a it's name by simply delivering the highest quality and most capable battery available.